Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9.11.13


Lectio: Lk 6.27-38

Meditatio: “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” Lk 6.31

Oratio: O God, Your Son gave us a simple but profound way to treat others.

I remember He proclaimed the Golden Rule was to be our guiding principle.

Grant that I always strive to do for others as I would want them to do to me and I will be relating and treating others rightly.

I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend some time in silence and meditate on the selected passage and hear what
God is saying to you..

Operatio: reflect on "Golden Rule"; treat others as You wish to be treated; we all know how we want others to do for us; in prayer seek the grace to always follow the a Golden Rule and we will be blest and the other will, too.

Tomorrow's reading: Lk 6.39-42



No comments:

Post a Comment