Monday, June 6, 2011

1.06.11

Lectio: Jn 17.1-11a

"I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do.” Jn 17.4
"O God, to You we are to give glory - but how?
I remember Jesus said He did it by accomplishing the work You gave to Him.
Grant that I, too, may accomplish the work You gave to me so that I, too, may give You the glory You to which You are entitled as my God.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on the work God gave me to do - It flows from my state in life - a priest, a father, a grand and great grandfather, a sibling, a friend. Resolve to address those areas in my life that I have not done what my state in life dictates should be done.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 17.11b–19

No comments:

Post a Comment