Thursday, June 30, 2011

6.30.11

Lectio: Mt 11.25-30

“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest.” Mt 11.28
"O God, You know we are weak and You have given us a wonderful remedy.
I remember Your Son invites all who are burdened to come to Him and He will give them rest - how generous and kind of Him!

Grant that I may always turn to Jesus whenever the cares or demands of duty feel burdensome knowing He will provide the respite I need.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on Jesus’ offer to give rest when I am burdened- How have I experienced it in the past? Resolve to keep Jesus’ offer in the forefront and especially to make it known to those who are troubled or burdened and to whom I am called to minister so they will be refreshed.

Tomorrow’s readings: Lk 2.41-51

No comments:

Post a Comment