Saturday, June 25, 2011

6.25.11

Lectio: Jn 6.51-58

"I am the living Bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; an the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.” Jn 6.51

"O God, You are a God of mystery and miracles.
I remember Jesus declared He is the “living Bread” and He will give us his “flesh” to eat; and He does through the Eucharist every day.
.
Grant that I may always partake of the Eucharist knowing that it is Jesus whom I eat and who gives me life.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on the Eucharist - It is Jesus who comes in a real, personal and loving way every time I receive it and who nourishes me with His life so that I may have eternal life - how awesome.

Tomorrow’s reading: Mt 8.18-22

No comments:

Post a Comment