Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6.01.11

Lectio: Mt 28.16-20

"Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit.” Mt 28.19

"O God, You want Your kingdom and You love known by all.

I remember Jesus commissioned His disciples, right before He ascended to You, to go to all nations and make disciples and confirm their choice with baptism.
Grant that I may do my part to make the Good News known to others.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on my call to evangelize - How I do it as a lay person? How do I do it as a priest? Resolve to live by Christ’s decree all my days for a life well lived is the best way to attract others to the Good News.

Tomorrow’s reading: Jn 16.2-23

No comments:

Post a Comment