Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6.15.11

Lectio: Mt 6.7-15

"This is how you are to pray: Our Father, in heaven, hallowed be your name.”Mt 6.9
"O God, You so want us to be comfortable in addressing you and you prescribed the appropriate way of addressing you.

I remember Jesus in His Sermon on the Mount taught His followers how to pray to you addressing You as Father and that all are to reverently use that Name.
Grant that I may always remember that I am Your child and that You so want me to acknowledge You as my Father.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on God as my Father - Wow! I can’t be anything more than a child of God. Resolve to live my life so as to honor Him and so that He will always be proud to call me son.

Tomorrow’s reading: Mt 6.19-23

No comments:

Post a Comment