Saturday, June 18, 2011

6.18.11

Lectio: Jn 3.16-18

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him, might not perish but might have eternal life.” Jn 3.1`6

"O God, You desire that we be with You for all eternity - and You made it easy for us.
I remember You sent Your only Son so that through Him we could have unending life with You.
.
Grant that I may be ever grateful to Your Son for becoming one of us so that we might become one with You.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on believing in Jesus - It is not simply acknowledging who He is, the Son of God. It means living the Way of life He proclaimed and especially in His Sermon on the Mount. Resolve with God’s grace to so and always let love be my guide.”

Tomorrow’s reading: Mt 8.18-22

P.S. I will be on vacation until 6.25 and I will resume sharing my reflections then. All of you will be remembered in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment