Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8.15.12 Lectio: Ez 12.1-12 Meditatio: "Son of man, you live in a rebellious house; they have eyes to see but do not see; and ears to hear but they do not hear, for they are a rebellious house.” Ez 12.2 Oratio: " O God, how often we turn away from You and how often You seek our return! I remember You had Your prophet, Ezekiel, warn the House of Israel that they were rebellious and showed it in their seeing and listening or rather in the lack thereof. Grant that I may use my eyes and ears to see and listen to You and then to act on what You reveal to me. I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "rebellious house”; disobedient; deliberate dissociation; going over to the opposition; in prayer ask for the grace of discernment so as to see and hear what You want me to see and hear and then be proactive so as to serve You as You deserve. Tomorrow's reading: Ez 16.1-15,60,63

No comments:

Post a Comment