Saturday, August 18, 2012

8.18.12 Lectio: Prv 9.1-6 Meditatio: "Come, eat of my food and drink of the wine I have mixed.” Prv 9.5 Oratio: " O God, You so want us to come to true understanding. I remember You invited us to eat and drink of wisdom so that we would have what You want us to know for our good. Grant that all may always seek the wisdom You have set before me and incorporate it into my way of life. I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "eat...drink” ; invite; to take inward fully; to make it a part of you; in prayer thank God for the many ways in which He has revealed His wisdom to us; and seek the grace to live in accordance with it for that is the best way of showing gratitude for such a great gift. Tomorrow's reading: Ez 24.15-24

No comments:

Post a Comment