Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8.07.12 Lectio: Jer 31.17 Meditatio: "With age-old love I have loved you: so I have kept my mercy toward you.” Jer 31.3b Oratio: " O God, You are always there for us beckoning our return when we stray. I remember You kept Your mercy towards Your chosen people when they went over to idolatry and brought a remnant back to the promised land. Grant that I may be always aware of You and Your age-old love for me and rejoice in it. I ask this an all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "age-old”; enduring, perpetual. everlasting; God’s love for us; in prayer thank God for loving us so and for the great mercy He shows to us. Tomorrow's reading: Jer 31.31-34

No comments:

Post a Comment