Thursday, August 16, 2012

8.16.12 Lectio: Ez 16.59-63 Meditatio: "For I will reestablish my covenant with you, that you may know I am the Lord.” Ez 16.62 Oratio: " O God, You are faithful even though at times we are unfaithful. I remember Your prophet, Ezekiel, proclaimed to Your chosen people You would reestablish Your covenant with them even though they had broken it. Grant that I may ever rejoice in Your faithfulness and Your love for us. I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes. Operatio: reflect on "reestablish”; renew; reenter; reset; in prayer thank God for His covenant with us in which He is our God and we are His people and then seek the grace to be faithful to His covenant with us by living in accordance with the great law of Love. Tomorrow's reading: Ez 18.1-10,13b,30-32

No comments:

Post a Comment