Tuesday, November 17, 2015

11.17.15



 Lectio:Lk 19.11-28                                                                                                               

 Meditatio: “He called ten of his servants and gave them ten gold coins and told them, ‘Engage in trade until I return’.” Lk 19.12    
                                                                                                           
Oratio: O God, You gave everyone talent and You expect us to use them, Your Son told a parable ot the Ten Gold Coins to make this clear. Pray that I use the talents you give me and do so in a selfless way so as to please You who are my All.

I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend some time in silence & meditate on the selected passage and hear what  God speaks to you,

Operatio: reflect: “servants...gold...trade”; in His parable Jesus made it clear that we are to use our talents for He had the king order them to engage in trade; and those who did He richly rewarded. Seek the grace to use the talents I have for the greater glory of God and for the people I serve.

 Tomorrow's reading:Lk 19.41-44

            

No comments:

Post a Comment