Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3/02/10

Lectio - Mt 20.17-28

Meditatio: “Just so, the Son of Man did not come be be served but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many.” Mt 20.28

Oratio: “O God, we are your children and you desire greatness for us.

I remember Jesus told his disciples how to achieve greatness by serving others as He did.

Grant that I may strive for greatness by willingly and lovingly serving others for their good and not for what I get out of it for that was Jesus’ way.

I ask this of you, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will be mindful of how greatness is achieved and seek it.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Lk 16.19-31

No comments:

Post a Comment