Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3/30/10

Lectio -Mt 26.14-25

Meditatio: “and from that time on he looked for an opportunity to hand him over.”
Mt 26.16

Oratio: "O God, how treacherous and unthinking is the human heart!

I remember Judas, for money, spied on Jesus so he would have the best opportunity to hand him over to the chief priests.. He put a price on the ‘Priceless.’ He brought opprobrium on that day for it would be known thereafter as ‘Spy Wednesday.’

Grant that I may always reflect before I act and be willing to die rather than seriously offend you.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will make a conscious effort to think before I act.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Jn 13.1-15

No comments:

Post a Comment