Thursday, March 25, 2010

3/24/10

Lectio -Lk 1.26-38

Meditatio: “ And the angel said to her in reply, ‘The holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God’.” Lk 1.35

Oratio: "O God, nothing is impossible for you.

I remember Mary conceived Jesus without sexual relations for You wanted Him to be truly the Son of God made man.

Grant that I may imitate Mary and do Your will and never doubt that Your outcome will come to be.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will ask before acting, “Is this Your will?”

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Jn 10.31-42

3/25/10

Lectio - Jn 10.31-42

Meditatio: “but if I perform them (Father’s works) even if you do not believe me, believe the works so that you may realize [and understand] that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.” Jn 10.38

Oratio: "O God, how mysterious are your ways!

I remember Jesus revealed to the Jews,who were trying to stone him, Your indwelling in Him and His in You. Why? So that they would believe.

Grant that I may rejoice in the mystery of my baptism through which Your Spirit dwells within me for my salvation.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will see in the “other” God’s Spirit.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Jn 11.45-56

No comments:

Post a Comment