Monday, March 22, 2010

3/22/10

Lectio - Jn 8.21-30

Meditatio: “ So Jesus said [to them], ‘When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will realize that I AM, and that I do nothing on my own, but I say only what the Father taught me’.” Jn 8.28

Oratio: "O God, you know how hard of heart we are.

I remember your Son had to be lifted up on a cross before we believed He came from You as Your Ambassador to reveal what we needed for our salvation.

Grant that I may be docile to the teachings of the Pope and may my heart be moved to do Your will.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will look for Jesus’ presence in others and be attuned to what is being revealed to me through them.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Jn 8.31-42

No comments:

Post a Comment