Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3/31/10

Lectio -Jn 13.1-15

Meditatio: “If, I, therefore, the master and teacher, have washed your feet, you ought to wash one another’s feet.” Jn 13.14
Mt 26.16

Oratio: "O God, your ways are amazing and inscrutable!

I remember your Son took on the role of the lowliest slave and washed the feet of his followers and told them they ought to do the same, Why? - to give us a model of service.

Grant that I may willingly serve the needs of others and especially the needs of the weak.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will look for opportunities to be of service to others and then to be so.

Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Jn 18-1-19-42

No comments:

Post a Comment