Sunday, March 21, 2010

3/21/10

Lectio - Jn 8.12-20

Meditatio: “ Jesus spoke to them again saying, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life’.” Jn 8.11

Oratio: "O God, you did not want us to be in the dark about you and your great love for us.

I remember you sent your Son to be the light of the world so that in knowing Him we would know You.

Grant that I may bask in Jesus’ light through prayer, scripture reading and most especially in receiving the Eucharist for therein lies our experience of Your love in this life.

I ask this of you, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will strive to see others in the light of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment