Thursday, March 4, 2010

3/04/10

Lectio - Mt 21.33-43, 45-46

Meditatio: “Jesus said to them, ‘Did you never read in Scripture: The stone that the builder rejected has become the cornerstone; by the Lord this has been done and it is wonderful in our eyes’.” Lk 21.42

Oratio: "O God, although you are infinite, you reveal your will to us at our level.

I remember you sent your prophets to your Chosen people and finally sent your Son so they would know your will - but sadly they rejected all of them.

Grant that the revelations of your Son may be the cornerstone of how I live and that I reflect in by living in accordance with the law of love.
I ask this of you, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today I will keep before me my duty to love others.


Note: Tomorrow’s selection is from Lk 15.1-3, 11-32

No comments:

Post a Comment