Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/10

Lk 17.20-25

Meditatio: “For just as the lightning flashes and loights up the sky from one side to the other, so will the Son of Man be [on his day].” Lk 17.24

Oratio: "O God, You want all to find you through Your Son.

I remember He proclaimed that when He comes again, that He will be as obviouss as lightning in the sky.

Grant that in the meantime that I will live as those the kingdom of God is at hand for that is how I best please you.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the kingdom of God. Do I realize it is here, now, among us? Do I act that way? How can I best show forth this belief n my life so as to give God the glory He is due?
Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 17.26-37

No comments:

Post a Comment