Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/23/10

Lk 21.12-19


Meditatio: “but not a hair on your head will be destroyed.” Lk 21.18

Oratio: "O God, You know at times our lives our perilous - but You do not leave us alone and to our devices.

I remember Jesus said that not a hair on our heads would be destroyed even during times of persecution if we simply persevere in Your ways
Grant that I may be always mindful and grateful for Your loving care.
I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on God’s divine providence. Do I really put my trust in His loving care? Or do I need to be in control? If the latter, pray to let God be God and me be his child.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 12. 20-28

No comments:

Post a Comment