Monday, November 29, 2010

11/29/10

Lectio: Mt 4.8-22

Meditatio: “At once they left their nets and followed him." Mt 4.20
Oratio: "O God, You expect and deserve our immediate response to any wish of Yours.

I remember that is how Peter and Andrew responded to Jesus’ invitation to follow him.

Grant that when I discern Your request that I may with alacrity do it.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on how attentive I am to what God wants of me. Am I prompt in my response or do I let my aversions to certain things or certain people hold me back? If the latter pray for the grace to overcome those aversions.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 15.29-37

No comments:

Post a Comment