Sunday, November 14, 2010

11/14/10

Lk 18.35-43

Meditatio: “What do you want me to do for you? He replied, ‘Lord, please let me see’.” Lk 18.41

Oratio: "O God, in You have deemed that faith brings great blessings for us.
I remember Jesus cured the blind man at Jericho because the blind man believed Jesus could - how awesome!

Grant that I may have the gift of a strong faith in Your Son so that my death will be only the beginning and not the end for me.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on my faith in Jesus. What undergirds it? Resolve to share those underpinnings with those who are struggling with their faith.
Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 19.1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment