Friday, November 12, 2010

11/12/10

Lk 18.1-8

Meditatio: “He told them a parable about the necessity to pray always without becoming weary.” Lk 18.1

Oratio: "O God, despite our insignificance, our humble and persistent prayer pleases You and somehow gives You honor and praise.

I remember Jesus admonished His disciples to pray always and You will respond - how gracious of You.

Grant that I may pray always in and through the Holy Spirit so as to please You and obtain Your help.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on how I am to pray always. Realize and resolve to always say the Morning Offering so that everything I do throughout the day is offered as a prayer to You through Jesus and Mary.
Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 21.5-19

No comments:

Post a Comment