Tuesday, November 30, 2010

11/30/10

Lectio: Mt 15.29-37

Meditatio: “The crowds were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the deformed made whole, the lame walking, and the blind able to see, and they glorified the God of Israel.” Mt 15.31

Oratio: "O God, You know that on our own we would never believe in You so you lead us to faith by Your power.

I remember when a large crowd with many physical problems including being deaf, dumb and the blind, He cured them all; and then they glorified, You, the God of Israel.
Grant that my faith may continue to be strengthen by Your power.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on what undergirds my faith. How has God shown His power to me? Our Lady of Fatima and Our Lady of Guadalupe certainly come to mind and I rejoice in these examples of His power which shines forth through them.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 7.21, 24-27

No comments:

Post a Comment