Sunday, November 28, 2010

11/28/10

Mt 8. 5-11

Meditatio: “The centurion said in reply, ‘Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof, only say the word and my servant will be healed’.” Mt 8.8

Oratio: "O God, Your word is all-powerful and You exercise it on our behalf as pure gift. .

I remember Jesus spoke and the centurion’s servant was healed at a distance because the servant had faith.

Grant that I may be ever mindful of the benevolence of God and see Him as a loving Father.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the state of my faith. Is it as strong as the centurion? If not, meditate on the image of God as a loving Father and allow that image to energize my faith.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 4.18-22

No comments:

Post a Comment