Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11/24/10

Lk 17.1-9

Meditatio: “Has none but a foreigner returned to give thanks to God?” Lk 17.18

Oratio: "O God, all that we have, all that we are, we owe to you - but are we grateful?

I remember Jesus cured ten lepers but only one returned to give Him thanks.

Grant that I may be like the Samaritan leper and always give thanks for smy blessings.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect - Am I like the nine lepers who were healed and took my blessings for granted? Resolve to make it a practice at the end of each day to thank God for the day, its challenges, its joys, its gift, His love and His presence.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 21. 29-33

No comments:

Post a Comment