Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5.31.11

Lectio: Jn 16.12-15

"But when he comes, the Spirit of Truth, he will guide you in all truth.” Jn 16.13a

"O God, You know how easy it is for us to be led astray - but that is not what You want for us.

I remember Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit to guide us in all truth and He delivered on His promise.
Grant that I may be always open to the promptings of the Holy Spirit and especially as manifested in the Magisterium and in the good people who surround me.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on the presence of the Holy Spirit - Who reflect His presence? How can I tell? Those whose manifest God mercy to others especially through practicing the corporal works of mercy have the Holy Spirit acting within them. Resolve to be attentive to them when they speak of matters that are of concern to You.

Tomorrow’s reading: Mt 5.13-19

No comments:

Post a Comment