Thursday, December 13, 2012

12.13.12

Lectio: : Is 48.7-19                   
Meditatio: "Their name never cut off or blotted out from my presence." Is 46.19b

Oratio: "O God, You have provided us with clear guidance for our return to You.

I remember Your prophet, Isaiah, declared that if we keep Your commandments, our names will never be cut off from You - how generous and kind of You!
Grant that I may live in accordance with Your commandments so that I may one day dwell with You in Your presence and remain there forever.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "blotted out"; removed without trace; in prayer thank God for loving me so and seek always the grace to live in accordance with the great law of love so as to please my God.
Tomorrow's reading: Sir 48.1-4, 9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment