Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12.25.12

Lectio: Acts 6.8-10, 7.54-59

Meditatio: "As they were stoning Stephen, he called out, ‘Lord Jesus, receive my spirit’." Acts 10.59

Oratio: "O God, You are the great Giver and all You ask in return is our love.

I remember one of the first deacons, Stephen, showed his great love for You by accepting martyrdom out of love for Your Son’s word.

Grant that I may show my gratitude to You for all You do for me by being a person of love for others.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "my spirit"; my soul, my life principle; in prayer ask for the grace for today and everyday for a heat full of love, for God, for others and for self and offer such a heart to God for all He does for me and for my loved ones.
Tomorrow's reading: 1 Jn 1-4

P,.S. May all have a very happy Christmas; and may the love of the Christ child be felt by you and all those who are near and dear to you, not only today, but everyday.

A very happy and holy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment