Monday, December 3, 2012

12.03.12

Lectio: Is 11. 1-10 
Meditatio: "There shall be no harm or ruin in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be filled with knowledge of the Lord, as water covers the sea." Is 11.9

Oratio: "O God, what a destiny You have in store for us!

I remember Your prophet, Isaiah, proclaimed that in the end there will be ‘no ruin or harm’ for all will be immersed in Your ways.
Grant that I may anticipate Your destiny for me by living in peace and harmony now.
I ask these and all things through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: reflect on "water covers the sea"; complete immersion; in God’s ways; in prayer thank God for being so wonderful and seek the grace of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and then live by them for that is the best way of doing my part in the present to please my loving God.

Tomorrow's reading: Is 25.6-10a

No comments:

Post a Comment