Friday, October 8, 2010

10/08/10

Lk 11.27-28

Meditatio: “He (Jesus) replied, ‘Rather, blessed are those who hear the word of God and observe it’.” Lk 11.28

Oratio: "O God, You continue to bless us in wonderful ways.

I remember Jesus proclaimed that we are blessed if we hear Your word and observe it.

Grant that I may be attentive to Your words found in Scripture and proclaimed in our liturgies so that I may receive Your blessing.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will reflect on the Beatitudes of that introduced the Sermon on the Mount and today’s beatitude to see how well we are blest, to cherish the insight, and then thank God for being so magnanimous

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 17.11-19

No comments:

Post a Comment