Friday, October 1, 2010

10/01/10

Mt 18.1-5, 10

Meditatio: “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels always look upon the face of my heavenly Father.” Mt 18.10

Oratio: "O God, how wonderful You have provided for us on our journey back to You!

I remember Jesus revealed that all of us have angels who guard us and who constantly see Your face.

Grant that my may be ever mindful of my angel, ‘who is at my side, to light, to guard, to rule and guide.’

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect today on the angels and especially my guardian angel and be alert to the promptings of my angel so that I may more easily recognize them when life is hectic.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 17.5-10

No comments:

Post a Comment