Sunday, October 31, 2010

10/31/10

Lk Mt 5. 1-12a

Meditatio: “Blessed are the clean of heart for they shall see God.” Mt 5.8
Oratio: "O God, how gracious You are that You give us the opportunity to see You!
I remember Jesus in the Beatitudes which He gave at the beginning of His sermon on the mount declared that ‘the clean of heart ...shall see God.’

Grant that with Your grace I may keep my heart pure by living as Your child which I became at Baptism

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on my life - Is there any habits or actions that are contrary to my dignity as God’s child. If so, purge it and replace it with a virtue that is opposite it.

Tomorrow’s reading - Jn 6.37-40

No comments:

Post a Comment