Friday, October 15, 2010

10/15/10

Lk 12. 8-12

Meditatio: “For the holy spirit will teach you at the moment what to say.” Lk 12.12

Oratio: "O God, You are so far above us that You are unapproachable. Yet - You, in Your love for us, have deigned to approach us through Your Holy Spirit.

I remember Jesus revealed during his public ministry that the Holy Spirit would be there for us in time of need and especially in time of persecution.

Grant that I may have a greater awareness of Your Spirit alive and active in my life as my Rock and sure Defense.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Today, I will reflect on the Holy Spirit and as to how aware I am and how open I am to Him in my life and rejoice in the fact that God has drawn near and remains near and especially in my soul which became the temple of the Holy Spirit at my baptism.

Tomorrow’s reading - Lk 18.1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment