Thursday, July 25, 2013

Lectio: 7.25.13:

Mt 13.16-17                      

Meditatio:"But blessed are your eyes, because they see, and you ears, because they hear.”
 Mt 13.16 

Oratio: O God, You have graciously revealed Your Son and His Good News to us.

I remember He declared and it is so wonderful for us that we have seen and we have heard the Good News proclaimed.


Grant that I may ever rejoice in the privilege of being a disciple of the Lord’s and to do my part to spread the Good News to others for that is the least I can do to show my gratitude.

Operatio: reflect on”blessed...see...hear”; the privilege of discipleship; to recognize Christ in the other; to proclaim that Christ died, that He rose and that He will come again and in the meantime that we are to spread the Good News so that others will come to know Him, to love Him and to serve Him in this world and to be happy with Him in the next.

Tomorrow's reading: Mt 13.24-30      

No comments:

Post a Comment