Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lectio: 7.21.13:

Lectio: 7.21.13:

Jn 20.1-2, 11-18

Meditatio:"But go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and Your God’.” Jn 20.17b            

Oratio: O God, Your Son so affirmed the dignity of women by His words and by His treatment.

I remember Your Son first appeared to Mary Magdala following His resurrection and appointed her as an apostle to spread this good news to His closest disciples.

Grant that I may will proclaim the Good News to others and especially through the life I live.

Operatio: "reflect on Mary Magdala: she was the first apostle for she was the first to be sent by Jesus to spread the Good News of His Resurrection and planned Ascension; grant that I may always show respect for woman as Jesus and affirm them for their great dignity and for their great callings.

Tomorrow's reading: Mt 12.46-50

No comments:

Post a Comment