Monday, July 22, 2013

Lectio 7.22.13

Lectio: 7.22.13:

 Mt 12.46-50

Meditatio:"For whoever does the will of my heavenly Father is my brother, and sister, and my mother.” Mt 12.50             

Oratio: O God, You so want us to have a close relationship with You.

I remember Your Son declared that if we do Your will, we become a brother and sister and even a mother to Him. What an intimate relationship we are offered.

Grant that I may accept Your grace and always do Your will so that I may become a true child of Yours.

Operatio: reflect on”does....will”; the desires of another dictates your actions; the desire of the Heavenly Father that we love God and others with our whole being as we love ourselves, is what He wants of us; in prayer seek the grace to abide always in accordance with the Great Law of Love and we can rightly cry out ‘Abba!’ for that is what He wants to be for us.

Tomorrow's reading: Mt 13.1-9                

No comments:

Post a Comment