Monday, July 1, 2013

Lectio

7.01.13

Lectio: Mt 8.23-27

Meditatio: "The men were amazed and said, 'What sort of man is this, that even the winds and sea obey'?" Mt 8.27

Oratio: "O God, You made it crystal clear we should accept what Your Son revealed!
I remember the winds and waves obeyed Him
Grant that I may always have recourse to Him when I am in trouble, for He will always be there for me and protect me my soul and even my body if that is what is needed.
I ask all things in the name of Hesus who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Sourit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend a few moments in silence and reflect on the selected passage and its import for you.

Operatio: reflect on "wind..sea obey"; Jesus has the power over every thing and not simply on beings with wills; in prayer ask for the grace to always place my complete trust in Jesus for with Him I can do anything and without Him I can do nothing meaningful.

Tomorrow's reading: Jn 20:24-29

No comments:

Post a Comment