Wednesday, August 5, 2015

8.05.15



Lectio: Mk 9.2-10

Meditatio: “After Six days Jesus took Peter, James and John up a high mountain apart by themselves.  And he was transfigured before them."
Mk 9.2

Oratio: O God, what a great sign You worked for three of Your apostles - You were transfigured and showed forth the glory You have and You also had two giants of old present, Moses and Elijah and then You called out and endorsed Him and told them to listen to Him. Pray that I may always listen to You in the many ways You speak to me.


I ask this and all things in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with You.
and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

Contemplatio: spend some time in silence & meditate on the selected passage and hear what  God speaks to you,

Operatio:  reflect: "transfigured"; Jesus strengthen the faith of three of His apostles by being transfigured before them and they would need it for Jesus would be shortly crucified. Seek the grace to remember this event for it also affirms very strongly my faith and gives a glimpse of the glory of Jesus, my Lord, my God, my Savior and my Brother.

Tomorrow's reading: Mt 16.24-28

No comments:

Post a Comment