Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11 /11

Lectio: Mk 1. 29-39

Meditatio: “Rising very early before dawn, he [Jesus] left and went off to a deserted place, where he prayed.” Mk 1.35

Oratio: "O God, You want all to have an intimate relationship with You and to do so through prayer. .

I remember even Your Son would rise before dawn and go a place where there was no distractions and pray to You.

Grant that I may always maintain a solid prayer life so that I will walk through this life as a devoted child of Yours.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on prayer. When? How? Where? Do I do it. Does it imitate Jesus’ way? Resolve to keep Jesus’ way as the model for my daily prayer life. . Tomorrow’s reading - Mk 1.40-45

No comments:

Post a Comment