Thursday, January 20, 2011

1/20/11

Lectio: Mk 3.13-19


Meditatio: “He [Jesus] went up the mountain and summoned those whom he wanted and they came to him.” Mk 3.13

Oratio: "O God, in Your wisdom You deemed people would be cured through the grace of Your Son and the instruments of people.
I remember Jesus appointed 12 apostles to carry on His mission - and they did their mission well to the benefit of countless millions.

Grant that I may never forget those through whom my faith came to me.
I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the faith I have. How and through whom did I receive it? Who nourished it? In prayer thank God for being so kind and merciful to me through them.
Tomorrow’s reading - Mk 3.20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment