Thursday, January 13, 2011

1/13 /11

Lectio: Mk 2.1-12

Meditatio: “When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, ‘Child, your sins are forgiven’.” Mk 2.5

Oratio: "O God, You have made it easy for us to believe for You have allowed miracles to happen from time to time to bring us to faith if we are open to You.

I remember Jesus forgave the paralytic his sins and then cured him to show His authority, and all were amazed except the religious elite.
Grant that I may always be open to the miracles that have been done so that my faith might be strengthened. .

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the miracles stories of the Gospel. Which one or ones would have led me to accept Jesus and his message? Then thank God for being so helpful in my faith journey.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mk 2.13-17

No comments:

Post a Comment