Monday, January 24, 2011

1/24/11

Lectio: Mk 16.15-18


Meditatio: “He said to them, ‘Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature’.” Mk 16.15

Oratio: "O God, You are the God of everyone - How magnanimous!
I remember Jesus instructed his apostles to “Go out into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature.’

Grant that I may minister to all without regards to their origins and do my part to carry out Your will.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on the fact that Our God is the God of all. How am I making Him known to others? Do I think as a Catholic that I have an exclusive claim on Him? If so, purge that line of thinking because it ain’t so.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mk 4.1-20

No comments:

Post a Comment