Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2/15/11

Lectio: Mk 8.22-26

Meditatio: “The he [Jesus] laid hands on his eyes a second time and he saw clearly; his sight was restored and he could see distinctly.” Mk 8.25

Oratio: "O God, not all Your miracles are instantaneous

I remember Jesus laid His hands of the blind man of Bethsaida twice before he was able to see clearly.
Grant that I may have patience when I pray for the sick and realize their gradual improvement may very well be the result of prayers answered.
I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on my view of miracles and on why Jesus laid His hands on the blind man twice before he could see clearly. Rejoice and be thankful for the many miracles that abound all around.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mk 8.27-33

No comments:

Post a Comment