Sunday, February 20, 2011

2/20/11

Lectio: Mk 9.14-29

Meditatio: “The boy’s father cried out, ‘ I do believe, help my unbelief’.” Mk 9.24

Oratio: "O God, You require so little of us for You to act on our behalf.
I remember that in response to Jesus who said that if you have trust, anything is possible, the father of the boy who was possessed replied and said that he believed. help his unbelief and that was enough faith for Jesus to act and he cured the boy.
Grant that I may realize how kind and compassionate and understanding You are of our struggle to believe in what we cannot see.

I ask this of You, who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever.
Amen.”

Contemplatio: Keep silence and remain in recollection for a few minutes.

Operatio: Reflect on my faith. Rejoice in the fact that even a little faith is enough for God to act on my behalf and to save me.

Tomorrow’s reading - Mt 16.13-19

No comments:

Post a Comment