Saturday, September 3, 2011

9/03/11

Lectio: Mt 18.15-20

“For where two or three are gathered in my [Jesus] name, there am I in the midst of them. Mt 18.20

“ O God, how wonderfully You treat us.

I remember that is only two are gathered in Jesus’ name, He promised to be in the midst of them - how awesome! How joyful!

Grant that I may always be mindful of Jesus’ presence when I pray with others.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on “in the midst of them”- first, need to gather in Jesus’ name; second, need to do so in prayer; third, need to be mindful of Him; fourth, His presence assures us that our prayers are heard and of their efficacy. How great, for so little effort on our part!
Tomorrow’s readings: Lk 6.65-11

No comments:

Post a Comment