Monday, September 12, 2011

9/12/11

Lectio: Lk 7.11-17

“He [Jesus] stepped forward and touched the coffin; at this the bearers halted; and he said, ‘Young man, I tell you, arise’!” Lk 7.14

“O God, You are all-powerful and even over death.
I remember Jesus raised the son of a widow of Naim from the dead by His word and He gave him back to his mother - wow!

Grant that I may always have the confidence and the grace to approach You in my need.
I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on “God’s power” - Why doesn’t God always use it? Are we but pawns in the grand scheme of things? No! - We are God’s children and God loves us with an everlasting love. In prayer ask for the grace to approach God with confidence and with trust in His providential care.

Tomorrow’s readings: Jn 3.13-17

No comments:

Post a Comment