Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/13/11

Lectio: Jn 3.13-17

“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.” Jn 3.17

“O God, You are so kind and merciful!

I remember You sent Your Son to save us and not to rightfully condemn us - how merciful on Your part!

Grant that out of gratitude I may always imitate You and me merciful to those whose lives I touch.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on “saved” - The world has a lot to offer - but it always comes to an end for everyone; saved means “life without ending and with God who gives all to us and not just a lot for He gives us eternal happiness. Resolve to pray routinely and give thanks to God for sending His Son so that we might not perish but have eternal life.

Tomorrow’s readings: Jn 19.25-27

No comments:

Post a Comment