Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/18/11

Lectio: Lk 8.16-18

“For there is nothing hidden that will not be become visible, and nothing secret that will not be known and come to light.” Lk 8.17

“O God, Your ways are light and truth.

I remember Jesus told a parable about a lamp one of the points of which is that we are called to be honest with You, others and self .

Grant that I may always forthright in all my dealings and You will be proud of me as Your child.

I ask this of You who lives and reigns with Jesus and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever. Amen.

Operatio: Reflect on the “parable of the lamp” - short but full of meaning; a call to increase our faith and virtues; to be honest; and to let the light of our faith shine forth. Pray for the grace to be honest, to be evangelistic, to be more faithful and virtuous so as to be pleasing to God.

Tomorrow’s readings: Lk 8.19-21

No comments:

Post a Comment